An assortment of very high quality, non-smoking rooms are now available in a non-smoking townhouse at South Lawn Terrace, located near Fore Street, Heavitree, in Exeter. Post code area: EX1 2SW.
Highest specification and fully furnished throughout, the property has a mix of large double rooms (single occupancy only), it has a separate shower room, a further bathroom/shower room & large modern fully fitted kitchen, with all the facilities provided, modern oven, hob plus microwave oven, dishwasher, washer-tumble drier. It has a relaxing lounge with settees and a 43" HD Plasma Digital TV and DVD player provided
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Equipped
- Large kitchen area
- Garden with furniture & BBQ
- Recently decorated and improved
- All Bills Included
- Great public transport links
- Ideal location for Exeter International Airport
- Walking distance to Exeter Business Park
- Close to all local amenities
- Very modern & stylish
- Large communal lounge with leather sofas
- Main bathroom and extra shower room
- Professional Housemates
- Very friendly atmosphere
Set in a quiet, area of Exeter, with a rear garden area for relaxing, whilst in easy walking distance to the following::
- Exeter City Centre – Met Office
- The Southernhay Legal Practices area & Ashfords Legal Centre
- Exeter Business Park & Exeter International Airport
- Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
- (both Barrack Road & Heavitree Road Hospitals)
- Exeter University – St Lukes College – Peninsula Medical School
- M5 Motorway access
All amenities close by:
- Tesco Express convenience store & petrol station
- Chinese, Indian & traditional English (fish & chips) takeaways
- Heavitree (walk-in) Health Centre & Dental practice
- Nat West & LloydsTSB Banks
- Lloyds Chemist
- Shauls Bakery
- Post Office
- The Quo Vadis Italian Restaurant & the Light of India, Indian Restaurant.
- The Heavitree and The Ship & Pelican public houses.
- Churches of all denominations.
- Good public transport
- Company re-location, transient personnel (6 month assured shorthold tenancy).
- Yearly contract staff, i.e. Met Office, Reuters, Lecturers at the University.
- Health industry professionals e.g. locum doctors, nurses, etc. at the Royal Devon & Exeter (city) hospitals. Teacher training professionals at St Lukes.
- Recent legal graduates, who will be undertaking articles at Ashfords Regional Legal Centre, Exeter Business Park.
- Exeter International Airport – Ideal for staff located their (Flybe & BAA).
- Retail management appointees at the new £multi million Princesshay City Centre Shopping in Exeter, undergoing probationary periods and prior to purchasing their own homes in the Exeter area.
The rooms are fitted out to a high standard and provide comfort after a hard day at work. There is on-road parking available. It is about a (15) fifteen minute walk to the City Centre. The local bus service stops immediately opposite the property and this route is directly into the City Centre (5) five minutes and all other areas of Exeter.
The local Health and Dental centre is directly opposite the property.
It is also only a (5) minute WALK to the main RD&E Hospital in Barrack Road.
All houses have luxury fitted kitchens with all appliances provided, fridge freezer, microwave, washer/drier, oven & hob, all crockery & cutlery is provided.
Unlimited High Speed Broadband (Wi-Fi), free & unlimited use provided for housemates.
All our properties comply with the very latest regulatory requirements, Grade A fire systems, Gas & Electricity property testing, EPC certification and all appliance (PAT) testing certification.
All our properties are HMO licensed.
There is a British Gas Homecare Agreement on all our properties, ensuring all emergency work, maintenance and safety requirements are carried out by British Gas engineers. British Gas service can be called out at no expense to Housemates 24/7.
The rooms range from: £495.00pcm for small double room and £565.00 & £575.00pcm for large & extra large double rooms, these rates are:
ALL INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS, e.g. Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water rates and TV licence & Free and unlimited use of Broadband Wi-Fi, (Telephone is not included), a Communal Cleaner.
Directions from the M5
At Junction 30 leave the M5 (sign posted Exeter) and at the roundabout follow the signs for Exeter services. At the services roundabout take the first exit and proceed up the road and across a set of traffic lights until you reach the next roundabout. Take the second exit and follow this road for just over 1 mile toward the City Centre, which will bring you into Fore Street, Heavitree. You will see a Tesco Express store & petrol station on your right hand side, Then a Nat West Bank, once you pass the Nat West Bank, YOU MUST TURN IMMEDIATELY RIGHT at the traffic lights into North Street, Heavitree, proceed along this road and you approach a “bend” to the right, No.7 South Lawn Terrace is immediately on your left. If you have SATNAV postcode is: EX1 2SW.
We are verified under the spareroom.co.uk verification system, protecting you against the fake landlord and tenant scams that plague most other websites. So for the most part, verification isn’t essential, but it does give you that extra level of confidence when dealing with people you don’t know on the net.