An assortment of very high quality, non-smoking rooms are now available in newly built town-houses at the new Platform 101 Development located near Queen Street, right in the heart of the Exeter City Centre.
All rooms are finished to the highest specification throughout, with quality bedrooms - some with en-suite - plus a bathroom/shower room and three WCs. The House has a modern kitchen and new furnishings.
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Equipped
- Large kitchen/diner with leather sofa & TV
- Professionally landscaped garden
- Garden with furniture
- All Bills Included
- Great public transport links
- Very friendly atmosphere
- Situated In the heart of Exeter City Centre
- Close to all local amenities
- Private off road location
- Very modern & stylish
- Flat screen TV’s in all rooms
- Modern Bathrooms with powerful showers
- Professional Housemates
Set in a quiet, fully landscaped courtyard setting, whilst in easy walking distance to the following:
- Exeter City Centre – Business Centres
- The Southernhay Legal Practices area
- The NEW £multi-million Princesshay Retail Shopping Centre
- Guildhall & Harlequins Shopping Centre
- St David’s Station (London main-line)
- Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Gallery
- Exeter Cathedral & Exeter University
YOU WILL BE LIVING IN THE CITY CENTRE with ALL of the following close by:
- High Street & Harlequins shopping areas
- Sainsbury & Tesco Express supermarkets
- Co-op Convenience Store & News
- Chinese, Indian & traditional English (fish & chips) takeaways
- DVD rental store
- Health Centre & Dental practice
- Local High Street Building Societies & Banks
- Renowned eateries e.g. Nico's Italian Restaurant & the Taj Mahal, Indian Restaurant.
- Company re-location, transient personnel (6 month assured shorthold tenancy).
- Yearly contract staff, e.g. Met Office, Exeter.
- Health industry professionals e.g. locum doctors, nurses, etc. at the Royal Devon & Exeter (city) hospitals.
- Recent legal graduates who will be taking up their initial placement at Ashfords Regional Legal Centre, Exeter Business Park.
- Retail management appointees at the new £multi million Princesshay City Centre Shopping in Exeter, undergoing probationary periods and prior to purchasing their own homes in the Exeter area.
There are Churches of all denominations as well as the Cathedral. Various City Centre pubs and Night Clubs are all within easy walking distance.
All rooms are available for male and female professional non-smoking individuals only, sorry no students.
The houses are fitted out to a very high standard and provide extreme comfort similar to living in a hotel. Some rooms have their own en-suite and all rooms are newly furnished and have their own TV. The house itself has everything from cutlery and crockery to a washer/drier, fridge freezer, and microwave, etc.
All houses have luxury fitted kitchens with all appliances provided and the furnishings are to a very high specification throughout. The houses are strictly non-smoking and this covers inside and outside of the property.
High speed Broadband (Wi-Fi), free & unlimited use provided for housemates.
All our properties comply with the very latest regulatory requirements, Grade A fire systems, Gas & Electricity property testing, EPC certification and all appliance (PAT) testing certification.
All our properties are HMO licensed.
There is a British Gas Homecare Agreement on all our properties, ensuring all emergency work, maintenance and safety requirements are carried out by British Gas engineers. British Gas service can be called out at no expense to Housemates 24/7.
A landscape company is contracted to maintain all garden and landscaped areas.
The rooms are only and vary from: £500.00 to £595.00pcm,
ALL INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS, Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water rates, TV licence, Free & unlimited use of Broadband Wi-Fi, Communal Cleaner & Gardener. (Telephone not included).
Directions from the M5
At Junction 30 leave the M5 (signposted Exeter). At the roundabout follow the signs for Exeter services. At the services roundabout take the first exit and proceed up the road and across a set of traffic lights until you reach the next roundabout. Take the second exit and follow this road directly into the City Centre, you will pass through the Heavitree district of Exeter, you will notice a Tesco Express store & petrol station on your right hand side, you proceed past Tesco and bear right at the traffic light junction at the top of the hill, driving along and down through Heavitree Road, towards the City Centre, passing the Exeter Police Station on your right hand side and further down on your left hand side is the Exeter Pyramids Swimming Baths, go across the roundabout and take the second exit and this will bring you into Paris Street, you will see the Exeter Bus Station up on your right hand side, keep going directly ahead and you cross over the Exeter High Street and this road then becomes NEW NORTH ROAD, drive along and at the second roundabout (Clock Tower), you are there!! If you have SATNAV postcode is:EX4 3RD.
We are verified under the spareroom.co.uk verification system, protecting you against the fake landlord and tenant scams that plague most other websites. So for the most part, verification isn’t essential, but it does give you that extra level of confidence when dealing with people you don’t know on the net.