An assortment of very high quality, non-smoking rooms are now available in townhouses at Richard Ford Court, Meadow Way, located near Fore Street, Heavitree, in Exeter. Post code area: EX2 5GH.
Highest specification throughout, property has a mix of large double rooms (single occupancy only), en-suite bedrooms, a separate shower room and a further bathroom/shower room. There are four WCs. The house has a fully fitted modern kitchen.
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Equipped
- Large kitchen area
- Professionally landscaped garden
- Large rear communal garden with furniture & BBQ
- All Bills Included
- Great public transport links
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Ideal location for Exeter International Airport
- Walking distance to Exeter Business Park
- Met Office - Ashfords Legal Centre RD & E Hospital
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Close to all local amenities
- Private and secluded courtyard location
- Very modern and stylish
- TV’s & DVD players in all rooms
- Modern Bathrooms with powerful showers
- Separate shower room
- Professional Housemates
- Very friendly atmosphere
Set in a quiet, fully landscaped courtyard setting, whilst in easy walking distance to the following:
- Exeter City Centre
- Met Office
- The Southernhay Legal Practices area & Ashfords Legal Centre
- Exeter Business Park & Exeter International Airport
- Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
- (both Barrack Road & Heavitree Road Hospitals)
- Exeter University – St Lukes College – Peninsula Medical School
- M5 Motorway access
There are four (4) rooms per house-share and are for male and female professional non-smoking individuals only, sorry no students.
All amenities close by:
- Tesco Express convenience store & petrol station.
- Chinese, Indian & traditional English (fish & chips) takeaways.
- Heavitree (walk-in) Health Centre & Dental practice.
- Nat West & LloydsTSB Banks
- Lloyds Chemist.
- Shauls Bakery.
- Post Office.
- The Quo Vadis Italian Restaurant & the Light of India, Indian Restaurant.
- The Heavitree and The Ship & Pelican public houses.
- Churches of all denominations.
- Good public transport.
- Company re-location, transient personnel (6 month assured shorthold tenancy).
- Yearly contract staff, i.e. Met Office, Reuters, Lecturers at the University.
- Health industry professionals e.g. locum doctors, nurses, etc. at the Royal Devon & Exeter (city) hospitals. Teacher training professionals at St Lukes.
- Recent legal graduates, undertaking articles at Ashfords Regional Legal Centre, Exeter Business Park. Staff at Exeter International Airport (Flybe & BAA).
- Retail management appointees at the new £multi million Princesshay City Centre Shopping in Exeter, undergoing probationary periods and prior to purchasing their own homes in the Exeter area.
The houses are fitted out to a very high standard and provide extreme comfort similar to living in a hotel. Some rooms have their own en-suite and all rooms are newly furnished and have their own TV/DVD. The house itself has everything from cutlery and crockery to a washer/drier, fridge freezer, and microwave, etc.
There are also garden rooms with a private garden & courtyard area.
All houses have luxury fitted kitchens with all appliances provided, fridge freezer, microwave, washer/drier, oven & hob, all crockery & cutlery is provided.
High speed Broadband (Wi-Fi), free & unlimited use provided for housemates.
All our properties comply with the very latest regulatory requirements, Grade A fire systems, Gas & Electricity property testing, EPC certification and all appliance (PAT) testing certification.
All our properties are HMO licensed.
There is a British Gas Homecare Agreement on all our properties, ensuring all emergency work, maintenance and safety requirements are carried out by British Gas engineers. British Gas service can be called out at no expense to Housemates 24/7.
A landscape company is contracted to maintain all garden and landscaped areas.
The rooms are from: £500.00 to £585.00pcm and are:
ALL INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS, e.g. Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water rates, TV licence, Free & unlimited use of Broadband Wi-Fi, Communal Cleaner & Gardener. (Telephone not included).
Directions from the M5
At Junction 30 leave the M5 (sign posted Exeter) and at the roundabout follow the signs for Exeter services. At the services roundabout take the first exit and proceed up the road and across a set of traffic lights until you reach the next roundabout. Take the second exit and follow this road for just over 1 mile toward the City Centre, which will bring you into Fore Street, Heavitree. You will see a Tesco Express store & petrol station on your right hand side, Then a Nat West Bank, once you pass the Nat West Bank, YOU MUST TURN IMMEDIATELY LEFT at the traffic lights into Church Street, Heavitree, proceed along this road and take the 3rd left turn into Meadow Way, Richard Ford Court is immediately on your left, as you turn into Meadow Way. If you have SATNAV postcode is: EX2 5GH.
We are verified under the spareroom.co.uk verification system, protecting you against the fake landlord and tenant scams that plague most other websites. So for the most part, verification isn’t essential, but it does give you that extra level of confidence when dealing with people you don’t know on the net.