An assortment of very high quality, non-smoking rooms are now available in newly built townhouses at Nethercott Place located near Fore Street, Heavitree, in Exeter. Postcode area: EX1 2TT.
All rooms are finished to the highest specification throughout, with quality bedrooms - some with luxury en-suite - plus a bathroom/shower room and four WCs. The House has a modern kitchen and new furnishings.
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Equipped
- Large kitchen area
- Professionally landscaped garden
- Large rear communal garden with furniture & BBQ
- All Bills Included
- Great public transport links
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Ideal location for Exeter International Airport
- Walking distance to Exeter Business Park
- Met Office - Ashfords Legal Centre RD & E Hospital
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Close to all local amenities
- Private and secluded courtyard location
- Very modern and stylish
- TV’s & DVD players in all rooms
- Modern Bathrooms with powerful showers
- Separate shower room
- Professional Housemates
- Very friendly atmosphere
Set in a quiet, fully landscaped courtyard setting, whilst in easy walking distance to the following:
- Exeter City Centre
- Met Office
- The Southernhay Legal Practices area & Ashfords Legal Centre
- Exeter Business Park & Exeter International Airport
- Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
- (both Barrack Road & Heavitree Road Hospitals)
- Exeter University – St Lukes College – Peninsula Medical School
- M5 Motorway access
There are four (4) rooms per house-share and are for male and female professional non-smoking individuals only, sorry no students.
All amenities close by:
- Tesco Express convenience store & petrol station.
- Chinese, Indian & traditional English (fish & chips) takeaways.
- Heavitree (walk-in) Health Centre & Dental practice.
- Nat West & LloydsTSB Banks
- Lloyds Chemist.
- Shauls Bakery.
- Post Office.
- The Quo Vadis Italian Restaurant & the Light of India, Indian Restaurant.
- The Heavitree and The Ship & Pelican public houses.
- Churches of all denominations.
- Good public transport.
- Company re-location, transient personnel (6 month assured shorthold tenancy).
- Yearly contract staff, i.e. Met Office, Reuters, Lecturers at the University.
- Health industry professionals e.g. locum doctors, nurses, etc. at the Royal Devon & Exeter (city) hospitals. Teacher training professionals at St Lukes.
- Recent legal graduates, undertaking articles at Ashfords Regional Legal Centre, Exeter Business Park. Staff at Exeter International Airport (Flybe & BAA).
There are Churches of all denominations as well as the Cathedral. Various City Centre pubs and Night Clubs are all within easy walking distance.
Retail management appointees at the new £multi million Princesshay City Centre Shopping in Exeter, who will be undergoing probationary periods and prior to purchasing their own homes in the Exeter area.
The house is fitted out to a very high standard, providing extreme comfort similar to living in a hotel. Most rooms have their own en-suite. There are also garden rooms with a private garden & courtyard area. Other rooms have a separate study and dressing area. All rooms have TV/DVD.
High speed Broadband (Wi-Fi), free & unlimited use provided for housemates
All houses have luxury fitted kitchens with all appliances provided, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer/drier, oven & hob, table, chairs, all crockery & cutlery is provided. Modern fully-fitted kitchen – everything supplied
All rooms are light and fitted for comfort and are clean and newly furnished.
All our properties comply with the very latest regulatory requirements, Grade A fire systems, Gas & Electricity property testing, EPC certification and all appliance (PAT) testing certification.
All our properties are HMO licensed.
There is a British Gas Homecare Agreement on all our properties, ensuring all emergency work, maintenance and safety requirements are carried out by British Gas engineers. British Gas service can be called out at no expense to Housemates 24/7.
A landscape company is contracted to maintain all garden and landscaped areas.
The rooms are from: £500.00 to £585.00pcm and are:
ALL INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS, e.g. Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water rates, TV licence, Free & unlimited use of Broadband Wi-Fi, Communal Cleaner & Gardener. (Telephone not included).
Directions from the M5
At Junction 30 leave the M5 (signposted Exeter) and at the roundabout follow the signs for Exeter services. At the services roundabout take the first exit and proceed up the road and across a set of traffic lights until you reach the next roundabout. Take the second exit and follow this road for just over 1 mile toward the City Centre, which will bring you into Fore Street, Heavitree. You will see a Tesco Express store & petrol station on your right hand side, Then a Nat West Bank, once you pass the Nat West Bank, YOU MUST TURN IMMEDIATELY RIGHT at the traffic lights into North Street, Heavitree, proceed along this road bearing right into South Lawn Terrace, travel along and you have to cross the road turning RIGHT into Roseland Crescent, then immediately right into Roseland Avenue. Proceed along Roseland Avenue (dead end) and then turn right into Roseland Drive, you will find Nethercott Place at the end of Roseland Drive. If you should arrive “on foot” there is a “walkthrough” by the “Mr & Mrs Hair Salon”, lower Fore Street, Heavitree, (just down the road from the Tesco Express). If you have SATNAV postcode is: EX1 2TT.
We are verified under the spareroom.co.uk verification system, protecting you against the fake landlord and tenant scams that plague most other websites. So for the most part, verification isn’t essential, but it does give you that extra level of confidence when dealing with people you don’t know on the net.