An assortment of very high quality, non-smoking rooms are now available in a quality character non-smoking townhouse in the St Leonards Village area of Exeter -
The house is presented with the highest specification throughout, fitted with quality bedrooms, bathroom, communal lounge, kitchen and furnishings. All rooms are available for male and female professional non-smoking individuals only, sorry no students.
- Expensive Townhouse
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Equipped
- Professionally landscaped Courtyard garden
- All Bills Included
- Great public transport links
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Located within walking distance of Southernhay Legal centre
- Close to all local amenities
- Walk to the new Princesshay Retail Centre
- Electronic security gates
- Very modern and stylish
- Situated in St Leonards Village (Exeter’s Chelsea Village)
- Large communal Lounge with leather sofas
- Large Kitchen/Diner with TV
- Two Modern Bathrooms with powerful showers
- Professional Housemates
- Friendly atmosphere
You will be living in the City Centre with ALL of the following close by:
- St Leonards Village shopping area
- Princesshay Shopping Centre
- High Street & Harlequins shopping areas
- Chinese, Indian & traditional English restaurants
- St Leonards Health Centre & Dental practice
- Banking facilities provided at the local High Street Building Societies & Banks
- Renowned eateries are minutes away in the City Centre, e.g. “Cat in the Hat” restaurant, Cafe Rouge Princesshay, Nico’s Italian restaurant & the Taj Mahal, Indian restaurant.
- Company re-location, transient personnel (6 month assured shorthold tenancy).
- Yearly contract staff, i.e. at the Met Office, Exeter.
- Health industry professionals e.g. locum doctors, nurses, etc. at the Royal Devon & Exeter (city) hospitals.
- Recent legal graduates who will be taking up their initial placement at Ashfords Regional Legal Centre, Exeter Business Park.
- Retail management appointees at the new £multi million Princesshay City Centre Shopping in Exeter, who will be undergoing probationary periods and prior to purchasing their own homes in the Exeter area.
There are Churches of all denominations as well as the Cathedral. Various City Centre pubs and Night Clubs are all within easy walking distance..
The house and rooms are fitted out to a very high standard and provide extreme comfort. There is a communal lounge with Sky/Digital TV provided and a modern kitchen with a large gas cooking range. There are two modern bathroom/shower rooms & three WCs. All rooms are furnished and the house itself has everything from cutlery and crockery to a washer/drier, fridge freezer, and microwave, etc.
The house has all appliances provided and the furnishings are to a very high specification throughout. The house is strictly non-smoking and this covers inside and outside of the property.
High speed Broadband (Wi-Fi), free & unlimited use provided for housemates.
All our properties comply with the very latest regulatory requirements, Grade A fire systems, Gas & Electricity property testing, EPC certification and all appliance (PAT) testing certification.
All our properties are HMO licensed.
There is a British Gas Homecare Agreement on all our properties, ensuring all emergency work, maintenance and safety requirements are carried out by British Gas engineers. British Gas service can be called out at no expense to Housemates 24/7.
A landscape company is contracted to maintain all garden and landscaped areas.
The rooms vary from: £500.00-£595.00 pcm INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS, Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water rates, TV licence, Free & unlimited use of Broadband Wi-Fi, Communal Cleaner & Gardener. (Telephone is not included).
Directions from the M5
At Junction 30 leave the M5 (signposted Exeter) and at the roundabout follow the signs for Exeter services. At the services roundabout take the first exit and proceed up the road and across a set of traffic lights until you reach the next roundabout. Take the second exit and follow this road directly into the City Centre, you will pass through the Heavitree district of Exeter, you will notice a Tesco Express store & petrol station on your right hand side, you proceed past Tesco and “bear right” at the traffic light junction at the top of the hill, driving along and down through Heavitree Road, towards the City Centre, approaching the Exeter Police Station on your right hand side and THEN turn immediately left into College Road, continue on down the road and “Magdalene Priory” (16 College Road) is the last property on your left hand side before the traffic lights. If you have SATNAV the postcode is: EX1 1TE.
We are verified under the spareroom.co.uk verification system, protecting you against the fake landlord and tenant scams that plague most other websites. So for the most part, verification isn’t essential, but it does give you that extra level of confidence when dealing with people you don’t know on the net.